Fair Trade Jute Outback Hats
These lightweight, fun hats will keep you protected from the sun and heat while lending some stylin' to your look and ticking all the boxes for the perfect summer hat.
- Sustainably harvested jute requires no irrigation or pesticides to grow and almost no processing from raw material to finished product.
- Jute is naturally UV protective, an excellent heat reflector, and is incredibly durable and flexible - perfect for stuffing into a travel bag and enjoying for years.
- Includes a flexible wire rim and chin drawstring for shaping to suit your mood and staying on during the windiest days and wildest rides.
- Lined with a thin, breathable layer of cotton for comfortable feel against your skin.
- Imported by a Fair Trade Federation member from Nepal, ensuring fair labor practices, safe working conditions, and reinvestment in the community.
Hats measure approximately 24" in circumference, with a 2.5" brim and 4" height. Fits most average to larger heads.
Handmade in Nepal